Title: BRAND NEW OEM ECOBOOST EMBLEM FOR TAILGATE 2014-2018 FORD F-150 JL3Z-9942528-A
Qty: Only 1
Description: is a direct fit for the following
BRAND NEW OEM 3D ECOBOOST EMBLEM | FOR F-150 REAR TAILGATE 2014-2015 | FORD F150 “ECOBOOST” NAMEPLATE REAR TAILGATE OV F-150 EMBLEM REF: JL3Z-9942528-A
If you’re unsure if this part fits your vehicle, you can simply send us an Email with your VIN # and we can find out in no time if this is the right part for your vehicle. If not, we will help you find the correct part at the absolute lowest price on the web!!!
Engineering Part Number:
Part Number: JL3Z-9942528-A
Other Part Number OSI: JL3Z-9942528-A
Returned & warranty: Refunds are generally given only if attributed to seller’s error. Should there be an issue, please contact us within 5 days to receive a return authorization. The item will be replaced or refunded (if no replacement available) via PAYPAL. Please check the package once received. If the package is damaged during the freight, please refuse to sign for the package and it will return to us. Then contact us promptly. We are not responsible for freight damage. All BUYER (your) mistakes if a return is allowed, are subject to 20% restocking fee and buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. (i.e. You bought wrong model or wrong color).
How to Replace a Ford Car Emblem
Car emblems are used to identify a vehicle’s make and model, and any special features that it possesses. Emblems may also identify the dealership where the vehicle was sold. If the emblems on your car become old or damaged, you may want to replace them with new ones. You can replace your emblems by removing the old ones and putting new ones in the same location.
- 1 Remove the old emblems. Apply heat with a heat gun on its lowest setting, then pry them off with a putty knife.
- 2 Clean the area where you want to apply the emblem. If it is the previous emblem’s location, use specially formulated adhesive cleaner to remove the adhesive. Use rubbing alcohol to remove any remaining grease or dirt and let the area dry completely.
- 3 Use the level and painters tape to create a straight line to mark the bottom or top of the emblem. You only get one chance to apply the emblem, so you want to ensure it goes on straight.
- 4 Prepare the emblem. Either remove the tape off its back to expose the adhesive or apply adhesive to the back. If you apply adhesive, clean the back of the emblem thoroughly so dirt does not become trapped between the emblem and your car.
- 5 Stick the emblem onto the car, using your painters tape mark as a guide. Hold the emblem in place for several minutes to ensure it thoroughly bonds with the vehicle.
Tips & Warnings
- Use caution with heat guns, cleaners and adhesives. All of these items can be dangerous if used incorrectly.
!For the Trucks Below, the Sticky Pad on the back will replace the obsolete/traditional Tabs of your existing EMBLEM!